Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Not to Wear

I have been doing some people watching lately and I would like to record some of the things that people wear that just get on my nerves.

1) When guys wear basketball shoes as everyday tennis shoes
2) When people wear socks that don't fit (between ankle sock and tube sock length)
3) Shirts that are too tight
4) Skinny jeans on guys
5) Arm sleeves (when playing basketball)
6) When people wear sports jerseys to school
7) Chacos and jeans (I tried it once and it just didn't work out)
8) When people take the retro look too far (big headphones and old school shades aren't that cool)
9) Toms.
10) Ty dyed v-necks (choose one or the other)
11) Poorly chosen glasses
12) Anything with fur

Also, I had three tests last Tuesday and made A's on all of them. Suck it Psychology.
Dr. LeUnes told us that we might have to have three to a room when we go to Germany... Not such a big deal but apparently the people felt bad and are giving us all a three day trip to Amsterdam. Then he told us that we would be spending a total of nine hours in class over the five weeks. I'll get six hours of credit for those nine hours. Jealous?

Miley's new song (The Climb) is legitimate. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

The_Heart_Beet said...

2, 3, 4(!), 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

I fail.
We shouldn't associate anymore.