Thursday, January 8, 2009

What is Seven Pounds about? eh, 112 Ounces?

I had a great last 24 hours.

Chad and Lauren came into town to visit.
The deck guy is about to get here to get started on that project.
I went to the movies last night.
I watched Old School.
I got 8 solid hours of sleep.
Some guy sped through the Glade/Holleman intersection way too fast, went out of control and his banana yellow Cavalier is now sitting in our neighbor's front yard along with the No Parking sign, trash can and mailbox that he took with him.
I got a sweet new hoody from Pac-Sun (I know I'm super cool).
I got new black studs.
I wore my new moccasins for the first time.

This just in....
Seven Pounds-1, Benjamin Button-0.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh.

pacsun.

niiiice.

update with something that will make me laugh, please and thank you.