Friday, October 24, 2008

Girls Confuse Me!!

So everyone has heard at least one guy say how they wish the could figure out girls... I would like to present you with two recent stories that bring to light why girls can't be figured out.

#1) "Jane" came home the other day and proceeded to ask my opinion on whether or not this guy liked her. I played along and told her to tell me everything that he was doing and I would decide.
  • Dude comes to Jane's house at 3 in the morning to go on a walk. A 3 hour long walk. +1 for him liking her.
  • Dude and Jane have hung out every day for the last week or so. +1 for him liking her.
  • Dude came over and had movie night with Jane and roomies. +1 for him liking her.
Well three strikes, you're out Jane. YES, HE LIKES YOU. Why is this even a question? If a guy makes this much effort to hang out with you, he likes you. Come on girls, according to you us guys aren't that complicated, stop acting like we are.

#2) "Sarah" is in my anthropology class. Me and Sarah go back a couple of years, she may or may not have dated my roommate from freshman year. Well now she has moved on and dated another fellow that she seems pretty wrapped up in. I asked her the other day if they were still dating and she said, "No, we're just best friends now." Well, after a little facebook stalking, I saw that Sarah has recently posted pics of her and dude kissing, in her bed. Also, in class yesterday, dude was there. He's not even in that class. He came to her class and sat through it, just to be with her. Best friends my butt. Stop leading the guy on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh matt.

Anonymous said...

nice edit.

:)