Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One Sec We're Having A Dance Party

I haven't done a top ten list in FOREVER... so I thought I would throw one in here.

Top Ten Favorite Songs of Right Now

1) Before and After- Jimmy Needham
2) Song of Hope- Robbie Seay Band
3) Crush- David Archuletta
4) T-Shirt- Shontelle
5) Killing in the Name of- Rage Against the Machine
6) I Can Love You Like That- All 4 One
7) Lost in the Moment- Big and Rich
8) I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
9) That's What You Get- Paramore
10) Yesterday- Leona Lewis

I took all the time to make all those links... you better use at least 3.

Also, Meredith has this sweet sky diving video that I really want to see.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

uh no, you make a skydiving video and then we can trade.. until then- good luck finding it!

p.s. I like gayvid archie's song too- watch the music video, his acting skillz will change your life