Friday, June 13, 2008

Not Happening

I went to see The Happening tonight... awful. The movie had no point. I don't understand why everyone is so high on M. Night Shyamalan. He is severely overrated in my book.

I like watching countdown shows (Maxim Hot 100, ESPN Top 10, and the like) so I think I am going to start a weekly top 10 sort of thing.... This week--

Top 10 Worst Movies of All Time

1. Match Point
2. The Happening
3. Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason
4. Zodiac Killer
5. Waitress
6. Kill Bill
7. Evita
8. Primevil
9. Kazaam
10. The Number 23

These aren't in any particular order... I went back through the list and tried to pick an all-time worst, and I couldn't, because they all suck...

Let me know if you agree or disagree.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

all time worst: country bears