Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Irie Mon!

Dear every radio station ever,
No, we cannot pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars.
Sincerely,
Me

Now that I have that off my chest...

Exciting time in life right now. The World Cup is on. Every. Single. Day. The only thing that bests this is the summer Olympics. I'm ready for Friday, I think we are going to beat the tar out of Slovenia.

I also just got back from a cruise with my mom and brother. We did the Caribbean tour, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. I think Jamaica was my favorite of the three. The people were really interesting, but honestly, the part of the country we saw was a dump. It was kind of sad. I think my favorite part of the whole trip was the sunsets on the boat. e.g.:

No family vacation is without its trials and tribulations, but, overall, a really good time.

Hopefully by end of this week I will wake up and be able to see without glasses or contacts for the first time since the 3rd grade. What I'm saying is, I'm getting Lasik on Thursday! Honestly, I'm terrified. Something about some guy cutting into my eye while I'm awake is not too enticing to me. Nevertheless, I think I'm going to be happy with the results.

Last, but ABSOLUTELY not least, only 26 more days until me and Wes head to New Zealand. I've been reading the book that Mrs. Morrow got me so I think I'm ready to go.

I'll leave you with this: When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall. (Courtesy of Get Him to the Greek)

No comments: