Sunday, April 19, 2009

Booty is Booty

Have you seen the new Burger King commercial? Hilarious.

I watched three movies this weekend and they were all really good. Flawless, Burn After Reading and Changeling. I think Burn After Reading would have been better if I would have been in a better mood, but by and large Changeling was the best of the bunch.

I'm really ticked that I didn't get my Aggie ring this cycle. I think it's just because I'm so close, yet so far away of achieving ultimate Aggieness. Soon enough. I'm already starting to plan our ring dunk/dance party. Get excited.

I have decided to read the Twilight series. Now all I have to do is go ask Brooke to borrow the books... AND find a good hiding place for them so people won't think I'm a weirdy.

I checked out Twitter for the first time this weekend. Stupid. That means I'll probably be on it next week.

No comments: