Monday, December 29, 2008

Heidi Klum is Taller Than Me. Suck.

College Station without college students is the definition of boredom. I feel kind of awful because I spend a lot of time at my house here on Glade St. and not with my family. There's just nothing to do at my parent's houses. No internet, no Tivo... that makes me sound like a freaking spoiled brat. Well I am... The first step to recovery is admitting the problem, right?

To deal with my significant boredom I have taken to watching a marathon of Project Runway.

Somebody called me Matt Milborn today. There is no "o" in my name. Anywhere. It's burn, not born people.

I just remembered today that there will be four judges on next season of American Idol... that should be interesting.

I have been spending way, way too much time on Facebook lately. Also I'm now friends with my football coach from high school... Apparently Facebook is now for everyone!

Heidi Klum's accent pisses me off.

1 comment:

meredith said...

Heidi Klum is a tool :)

and Heather's grandma has a facebook, it doesn't get much worse than that